Effective date: 12 June 2020
Lukinzo’s Playground (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://lukinzosplayground.com website and the “Scr’EE’n” mobile application (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Company Name
• Email address
• Company Location
No usage data is produced, stored or transferred to Lukinzos Playground. Please contact Apple for data they might access as part of distributing and maintaing the Service.
Use of Data
Lukinzo’s Playground uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer care and support
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
• To provide codes for you to enter app Secured Areas
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is only provided via email.
If you are located outside South Africa and choose to provide information to us, please note that we access the data, including Personal Data, via email only in South Africa and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Lukinzo’s Playground may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Lukinzo’s Playground
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We don’t employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), other than Apple to distribute and maintain the Service.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service does not contain links to other sites that are not operated by us.